The services we provide cater for all denominations as well as non religious funerals. We have a close working relationship with all the local churches and chapels and can engage the services of a humanist or a secular officiant, if desired. We can also arrange green burials.
We are here to put into place a funeral service appropriate to the individual. For smaller services of up to 30 people, we have our own service room at our Bletchley/Fenny Stratford premises. As our experience is vast we can offer ideas and advice.
Arranging a Funeral
Arranging a funeral may seem like a daunting task. Telephoning us as soon as possible will help you understand how much we can help you. We will offer advice immediately over the telephone and arrange a convenient time to discuss all the funeral arrangements.
As independent funeral directors in Milton Keynes we can offer a very personal and caring service tailored to your individual needs. We will arrange and oversee every aspect of the funeral and you can rest assured in the knowledge that we have been arranging funerals for decades and that we are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
Let us arrange the funeral for you. As qualified funeral planners we can:
- Liaise with medical staff for the release of required certificates.
- Bring the person into our care as soon as possible.
- Guide you through all the choices available.
- Assist you in completing the necessary paperwork.
- Pay all the fees due on your behalf.
- Contact the relevant Cleric of Religion.
- Contact a humanist officiant for a non-religious service.
- Liaise with cemetery or cremation authorities.
- Make arrangements for the service.
- Assist in preparing an obituary or an acknowledgement for the newspaper.
- Arrange transport for the funeral.
- Arrange for viewing of the deceased, if desired.
- Help you select a suitable coffin.
- Advise on floral tributes.
- Produce hymn sheets for the service.
- Organise music of your choice to be played at the service.
- Organise the services of an organ player, or other musicians if required.
- Collect charitable donations at the funeral.
- Take names at the service so that you have a record of who attended.
- Offer advice regarding payment for the funeral.
- Arrange and erect a suitable headstone or memorial.